Wednesday, June 22, 2016


Compassion Prayer

                                   COMPASSION PRAYER


Heavenly Father I pray for your loving grace for compassion that you had with your disciples. Give me wisdom that I can display the same kind of love and compassion that you did for all people around Galilee. I do have true love and compassion for family, friends and neighbors and all mankind, but I do not display it the way that you did for all the people. I would like to feel more comfortable and be more relaxed in speaking and displaying my conversations talking about you my savior.

I know that my body is your temple, I know your Holy Spirit lives within my heart mind and soul, and I can feel the presence of the Holy Spirit working with me thru out each day. I just want to feel closer to you when I pray, I want to feel that I can just touch you hand and hear you say well done my good faithful servant.

And he answering said, thou shalt love thy Lord thy, God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and  with all thy mind, and thy neighbour as thyself. Luke 10-27

Jesus has compassion love forever person that has ever walked on this earth whether they are believers, non-believers, atheist, or what ever, he stills love them and desires for us to love him as well.  

GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD WE TRUST--John


No comments:

Post a Comment