Tuesday, June 28, 2016

                                                       This prayer is prayed for Stanley Sutton

Heavenly Father, this prayer is a special prayer for one of my friends here at Renaissance, and his name is Stanley Sutton I ran into him this afternoon as I was walking around the grounds getting my exercise and listening at some wonderful gospel music and just meditation on the life of Jesus and parsing the name of you dear God. I struck up a conversation with Stanley and I let him listen a little bit of my gospel tape and within our conversation I discovered that he was a devout Christian, I also discovered that he had had a stroke as I had. His stroke left him much more afflicted then myself.  I know that he has some Constance pain and he uses a wheel chair to get himself around within the premises. I found that he was many years younger then myself.

Dear God none of us can understand why bad things happen to good people, but we know that if we will pray and have faith and trust in you that you will and can heal us, as you have done so many times before. I pray dear God that you will bless my friend and give him amazing grace and heal his body.

I thank you dear God for the many blessings that you have bestowed on me and my family, I am so grateful for them; I love you and appreciate everything that you have done for me.

This prayer is prayed in the name of my savior Jesus Christ. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment