Monday, March 28, 2011

Thought For Today-March 28-2011

Thought For Today



This is some thing that I am thankful on this day March 28th 2011. This is a spiritual game that my daughter and I have started playing, we choose five statements that we are thankful for; I told her that my life was so shallow and so routine that most of my list of things that I am thankful for would be rapacious. I do have a lot of things to be thankful for but they seam to be the sane things every day. But if we will consternate on these things we can come up a lot of new things to be thankful for. Why don’t you start playing that spiritual game for your own self, by your self, not necessary to have a partner, but it would be good to have a partner, because it would be more interested and share different thoughts.

1- Last night I was awaken with some heavy rain and thunder and lighting, I am so thankful that I could hear the thunder and could see the lighting.
2- I was thankful that I had a good roof over my head and the roof did not leak.
3- I was thankful that I could walk to the lunch room without any assistance of any thing or any body to help me, there are many here that has to have wheel chairs or walkers to get around
4- I am so thankful that even thou many here has help to get around but they have a wonderful attitude and are always jolly and kind to every one they see.
5-I am so thankful that I am able to write a little thought for today for my family and friends.

My thankful blessing may be repeaters each day but they are precious to me so I may repeat them every day. Have a wonderful day.
GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD WE TRUST

No comments:

Post a Comment