Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thought For Today March 29th 2011

Thought For Today


A few things that I am thankful for this wonderful beautiful day that the Lord have made so let us rejoice and be thankful in it. It never ever gets any better then that, praise the Lord.

1- I am so thankful that I am sitting here praying and writing six little insufficient thoughts that most people just take them for granted, but to me I call them a miracle from God.
2- I am so thankful that I spent a couple hours in the bath room taking care of my important chores like the three S_S_S_ when it only taken me 15-minutes during my working years, I am so thankful that I have plenty time to do that.
3- I am thankful that my son came over and visited me and brought me some items that my daughter in-law Amanda, had retrieved from the library to listen to the bible.
4- I am so thankful that I was able to cook a large pot of soup and share it to several my friends here and give my son a big pot full to take home.
5- I am very thankful that I have just recently receive word that I am going to be great Grand Pa, and that is my first, I was afraid that I was not going to live long enough to become a great grand father.
6- I am very thankful and excited that I have received a wedding invitation that one of my Grand daughters is getting married in April.

It is a blessing to recognize that we have so many good wonderful things to be thankful for. I hope and pray that everyone realizes that being alive is a blessing and we should thank God for all our blessings that we usually just take them for granted.

Now let me remind you that Friday is April Fools day, it is a day that all atheists should bow down to their God, if they can find a god to worship, they do not seam to know my God and they just kick Jesus out of all functions in our nation such as churches, schools and Christian gatherings. The bible tells us that any one that does not believe in my God they are fools.

2Ki 17:14 Nevertheless they would not hear, but stiffened their necks, like the necks of their fathers, who did not believe in the LORD their God.
Psa 78:22 Because they did not believe in God, And did not trust in His salvation.
Jhn 3:18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Psa 14:1 To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. THE fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, They have done abominable works, There is none who does good. ---John Davidson GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD WE TRUST

No comments:

Post a Comment