Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thought For Today 3-27-2011

Thought For Today



I woke up this morning and thanking what should I write about today and I was meditating over what I was reading and studying yesterday and that was 2 Corinthians chapter 13 where Epistle Paul was raking over the Corinthians and all us believers as well. He was telling us to test our faith, he was telling us to take an inventory of our life and analyze our actions are we a true child of God, or are we playing the Christianity game. Have we compromise our faith from light to darkness from right to wrong. Am I walking the path that god has planned for me to take, am I being completely obediently to his will for me each day, is every thing that I do is it to glorify his name or is it some time to make me look good and feel good.

Dear God, when I analyze my self I am afraid that I fall very short for what you expect of me as a born again Christian, but I am striving hard every day to amend my sinful ways, I am weak in faith, and that’s why I need a savior like you dear Jesus to help me and forgive me of al my sins, and help me to stay on your Holy path to heaven.


Mar 8:34 And when he had called the people [unto him] with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. If we will pick up the cross of Jesus we can stay on the scared path Jesus has designed for us to follow him and that will lead us to heaven. Thank you dear Jesus for being my Savior and forgives me for all my sins. John DavidsonGOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD WE TRUST

No comments:

Post a Comment