Saturday, August 18, 2012

A fool on the dance floor

----- Original Message ----- From: John Davidson To: Raymond Philpot Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 2:50 PM Subject: Fw: A FOOL On The Dance Floor ----- Original Message ----- From: John Davidson To: Amanda Davidson ; greg Davidson Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 12:00 AM Subject: A FOOL On The Dance Floor Thought For Today A Fool On The Dance Floor How you like my old rocking chair, I love rocking in the old rocking chair it is so soothing and relaxing to just sit back rocking away all your blues away, if you have any blues, I have very little blues to contend with. Do you rambler how you rocked your babies to sleep so many times. I rocked all three my children and sang to them as well I was not very good but they did not seam to know that I was singing off key, they just suckled to me and went to sleep. I still love to rock; I spend many hours during the summer months rocking and singing if there is no one around to hear me. We have five large rocking chairs in our entrance in our nice carport and we have planted twenty pots of beautiful flowers and the lord has let them grow to help beautify the entrance and with a little help from me watering them they are Georges. What a blessings it is and the great privilege it is to be able to sit there and rock and meditate and talk with my lord savior. It just never gets any better then that. If you want to know what happiness is all about just get your self a rocking chair and plant your self a few pots of flowers and start rocking away. How wonderful it is to come out and start rocking away and tune in to my savior and meditate over what life has been for me some time put in a good gospel tape some time it makes me want to shake a leg. I knew it was a good therapy for me but I did not know that there were so many health benefits for others. I decided to do some research about the health benefits and I found thru their studies there is many health benefits in rocking. The study reveals that it does help patients with Alzheimer’s and dementia it relaxes them soothes their nerves it calms them down. It is found that children and adults as well that suffers with attention deflects hyperactivity disorder. (ADHD) and ADD is able to focus better when rocking in rocking chair. There are many other ailments and conditions that are helped when rocking. Back injuries and pain, arthritis, leg and knee pain, it helps to strengthen leg nerves and relaxes your old feeble mind. So why don’t you start rocking and feel young again, that is what I am doing. I have many afflictions blind in one eye and about two thirds in the other. I am death and can only have a conversation with one person at a time, get in a group I am out of it. I never get hungry for food and I have to force water down but I am hungry and thirsty for the word of God, I spend several hours each day reading the bible on the computer with large print, and high macnifing light I have computer program made by a deceased minister that he spent five years making tapes explaining the complete bible, I love listening to his explanation of the bible. I have a few other affiliations that I will not go in to because I do not believe that any of you are a doctor. Now I know that none of you are interested in my health and ailments but I thought that I would tell you some of my ailments because I am afraid that some of you may have thought that I was unsociably and unfriendly because I stay by my self so much. I really love to party and talk and have fun in all activities and participate all functions, just like today Judy came over to entertain us by singing to us and she is very good but my feet just wouldn’t stay quiet and so I got up and made a fool of my self like I usually do and I got my foot caught in Philpot’s wheel chair and I fell to the floor and pulled my partner down on top of me and neither of us was injured. There is nothing worse then an old man makes a fool of him self on the dance floor unless it is an old fool sitting on their can and do nothing. GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD WE TRUST--- Give Me Liberty or give me death===Patrick Henry 1775 John Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment