Wednesday, August 15, 2012

No evil spirits in my life

Thought For Today No Evil In My Life No evil or accident will happen to me. Neither shall any sickness come near me. God has given His angels charge over me to always keep me safe. (Psalm 91:10-11) My girding angel is hovering over night and me all day long, the devil cannot touch me, and I am wearing the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit. Jesus Christ has conquered the devil on the cross. I fear no evil for you are with me Lord. (Psalm 23:4) Evil spirits or sickness is forbidden to enter into my body, for the Holy Spirit dwells within my soul. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. (1 John 4:4) Greater is the Holy Spirit that he lives in me because he is greater then the whole world. GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD WE TRUST Let freedom ring in AMERICA

No comments:

Post a Comment