Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Prayer Today

My Prayer Today Gracious God my heavenly father I Neal before you this evening I come praising your name and to tell you that I love you. I thank you for another wonderful beautiful day, ever day to me is a wonderful day because they are days that you hath made so let us rejoice and be glad in it. Some days are better then some other days but and it is because of my poor depressed attitude. I know that it is wrong for me to let Satin enter in to my heart and soul and create a bad attitude and I am working hard to talking to god to help me conquer this sin. It is because my weak faith that I let temptation to enter in to my mind and cause me commits sin. I continue to pray that God will help me to grow in faith until I have as much faith as an mustard seed, then I will have enough power that I can conquer all the mountains in my life. Thank you dear God for the helper Holy Spirit that you have given to me to help me in so many ways ever day and night he leads me and guides me in ever thing that I do. He especially helps me in my little writings, just like this little prayer. Thank you dear Jesus you are my lord, you are my savior, you are my redeemer; life here on earth would not be worth living without your presents with us. I thank you for the privilege to have our conversations every day you can make me feel so good after talking to you. AMEN---AMEN GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD WE TRUST---LET LIBERTY RING FOR AMERICA

No comments:

Post a Comment