Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Buckle Down America

Buckle down America, get off your lazy ass, and get with it, the politicians and crooks have sold America to hell. They have been building their mansions in hell, while the Christians have stood by and give them all the material they needed and wanted. We better wake up and come back to the old time religion before God sees us as Sodium and Gomorrah and rains fire and brimstone up on us or create another Noah and let him build another ark.

It appears to me that the Ark may already be well in construction and the rains of brimstone may be falling on the world each day. I am centrality not a prophet but I am smart enough to see the writing on the wall. Well it may not be to late yet, but there will have to be a change in our spiritual attitude and receive Jesus as our savior. Our new President has promised to start a new change in the political Areenia but he will need the guideless of God and the help of all America to put us about on Gods path. We will have to go back to the old time religion to be successful. AMEN

John Davidson

I cannot preach like Peter
I cannot pray like Paul
I just take all my sins to Jesus because he died for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment