Sunday, July 31, 2016


Love letter Renaissance


Howdy to my good friends at Renaissance I consider all of you to be my brothers and sisters I believe that you all are born aging Christians. We here at Renaissance are all over the average age of life. I believe that the most of you came here to spend the rest of your remaining years on earth. I came here in year in October 2004 to try a new style of living and see if I could be happy in a new kind of family in two more months I will have lived here twelve years and have enjoyed ever hour of it. What a blessing we have such a wonderful beautiful facility to live in we have the prettiest park to relax in and walk around in the walk paths.

In the springtime I walk on the sacred paths and listen to good gospel music. In the hot summer time I spend much time in the carport rocking away my blues away that is not a true statement because I do not have any blues in my life now. I sit there and talk to my savior and meditative over my blessings.  I sit there and talk with Jesus and thank him for so many blessing that he gives to me. I look up in to the beautiful ski and wonder when God is going to call us to our new home in heave. When I meditate over life as it is now I think that I am living here in heaven on earth.

I wonder how many of you feel the same way as I do about life, why don’t you write me a statement or story; I would like to know much of your life. I thank you for reading some of my writings writing helps me to be a little more alert. And I need all the help I can get.


 God bless America and God bless Renaissance. ---John Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment