Friday, July 8, 2016


Rocking chairs

Gracious God I come to you in the name of my savior Jesus Christ thru your Holy Spirit. I come thanking you for the many wonderful blessings that you have given to me this day. Thisis the day that you have made so let us rejoice and be glad in it. Thank you for the privilege that you allowed me to walk with you today. Thank you dear God for letting me carry your cross and I hope that I carried it according to your will for me. I love you dear Jesus and I do not want to do any thing displeasing to you.

After lunch my good friend Sam Freeman and I go to the rocking chairs in the car port and spend considerable time rocking and enjoying the wonderful breeze that flows thru the car port. We are both hard hearing we do not disturb others with our loud voice. We discuss many subjects I do not believe that that there is any subject we have not discussed.

How good is your day been, John Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment