Friday, May 27, 2011

Thought For Today May 28th 2011

Thought For Today


Memorial Day


Memorial Day now has many differen meanings to different people to me it is remembering and honoring the hereos that they have sactified their lives for the freedom that we enjoy here in the good old United States of America. Memorial Day is held yearly on the last Monday of May, it is American:s Federal Holliday, it is the beginning of summer season, it is a season and it makes one want to get out side and dig in the dirt and want to plant some beautiful flowerrs and maybe a few tomatos, or go on a little trip and visit family and friends.

But to me it is a sacret day is rememberin and thanking about close friends and other hereos that gave their young lives so that I can enjoy life at their expense of their lives. I will spend the biggest part of the day of Monday praying and thanking about them and their families. I will spend considerable time praying and praising that God has givening them sufficent grace to be in peace with their loss ones over the years.

I have read where there will be many events celebrating this wonderful day, many large parades and I fully enjoy a parade especially if it is a millitary parade. I know there will be celebrations that are displeasing to our Lord and Savior and I will also pray for them that they will be safe and protected from all harm. Let us all be thankful for this Memorial day and remember that this is the day that our Lord hath made so let us rejoice and be glad in it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD WE TRUST.—John Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment