Friday, May 6, 2011

Thought For Today

Thought For Today

Worship or worshiping


To me every thing that you worship except God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit or what that pertains his kingdom is a sin. I believe that there are many people that go to church they are a Pharisee they go there to see or be seen, and are not truly worshiping God. I believe that many people portend to be Christians and maybe they are but I see them worshiping many other Gods in their lives more then they do of God. I am not judging them, God will judge us all, and I am only observing some things that I see within my daily walk each day.

Our leaders of our great nation appear to me to be hypocrites many of them profess to be Christians and yet they only lead us in the way that fills their pockets with our money. They only worship their own party whether they are Republication or democrats; they have no care or concern what is good for their people that voted them in office.

In my daily walk I hear many words expressed to each other more then I do the word of God or any thing that pertains to the bible. Now I am just as guilty of some of these sins as everyone else so that is the reason that I need a savior like Jesus Christ to forgive me of all my sins.






Some scriptures for you to enjoy
For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name [is] Jealous, [is] a jealous God: Exd.34: 14

Now we do find other Gods to worship except our living savior Jesus Christ our God, don’t we?

And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, [even] all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven. Deu.4: 19

As we gaze up in to the elements and observe the beauty that God has created for us to see and admire. God created the wonderful beautiful architect of the whole world. God deserve our worshiping him for he is our supreme commander, he is our God.



Hath not the same Hezekiah taken away his high places and his altars, and commanded Judah and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall worship before one altar, and burn incense upon it? 2Ch 7:19


The church should be where we go to worship and listen to the word be preached to us and learn how to worship our king Jesus Christ, not act like a Pharisee that wants to be seen and given the best seat in the building

And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: Rav. 9; 20

The rest of all people that are not Christians and have not been born again and do not worship God then I feel so sorry for you, may God have mercy on your poor soul.
John Davidson

GOD BLESS AMERICA –IN GOD WE TRUST

No comments:

Post a Comment