Friday, May 6, 2011

Thought For Today

Thought For Today

The Word

The word of God will make us free. There is no other way or means that will give us complete freedom but knowing and serving our savior. If we will read and study the word of God and accept Jesus as our savior and repent of our sins then we can have complete freedom in our hearts. There are many scriptures in the bible that explains to us how we can have freedom in our hearts and also in our nation. I believe that the most of us have failed miserably on our obligation to God, let us repent of our sins and change our attitude and serve our Lord whole heartily, and then we will have freedom in our hearts and in our nation.

Some scriptures that may help

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2-Ch 7:14


Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer [that is made] in this place. 2-Ch 7:15


In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1: 1


And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John 1: 2

And many more believed because of his own word; John 4: 41

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
John 5: 24

Let me lay my self down to sleep, I pray to my Lord my sold to keep, If I should die before I wake, I pray to my Lord my sold to take. AMEN

Have a wonderful week- GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOd WE TRUST—John Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment