Tuesday, July 24, 2012

God bless each and ever one of you

Thought For Today God Bless Each Of You Heavenly Father I feel so close to you this morning, I just want to be an obedient child of yours, I just want to serve you whole heartily, I want to be an vessel that you use me to help all others to be closer to you, and the only way that I know how to do that is in my little scribbling thoughts and my prayers. I often lay in bed thanking about what I may relate to you in my thought and prayers. I do not want to be like the Pharisees that like to stand on the street corners and use fancy words, I just want to humble my self to you and ask you to bless my family and friends, and I will feel blessed for doing that. This morning I felt so humble and so unworthy and so much like filthily rags that I entered in to my closet and fell down on my knees and closed the door and ask god to lead me in my prayers to teach me to pray as Jesus prayed, I Asked God to bless my family and friends and my self. I do not go in to the closet ever day to pray, I guess that this is the very first time, but it felt so good that I may cultivate a habit of doing that. When you attain in to advance age and have many health problems you become limited in to what you can do in physical activities, but I keep trying to practice perseverance and do what I can to be somewhat activity in life. I hope that some of you may read my scribbling because I do like to have a little contact with good people that still live within the real world. I do not know who reads my thoughts or prayers, I hope that you all do, but I feel that I am pleasing God for sharing some of his word to others. May God bless ever one of you in the name of Jesus. This prayer is prayed in the name of Jesus Christ—AMEN and AMEN John Davidson GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD WE TRUST

No comments:

Post a Comment