Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Thought For Today The Beauty Of My Hiding Place This is Sunday morning June 24th 2012 and another day is a dawning and I pray that it will be a beautiful wonderful day and I believe that it will be because this is the day that the Lord have made so let us rejoice and be glad in it. I have awakened fairly early for me this morning because I have developed a new schedule of doing all things since retirement. I really enjoy doing things not planed or un routine like getting up just when I feel like it, eating breakfast just when I want to they bring my breakfast to my room each morning and put it in my little kitchen and I throw it in the microwave to warm. I go to bed just when the notion strikes me. Most every morning I awake and have a long talk with Jesus and mediate over previous life and also future life here at Renaissance. I enjoy trying to write a little thought for today and this morning I was laying here and meditation over the past week. I was thanking that it was a typically routine week nothing particular exciting gone on just enjoying life to its fullest. One day I came by my patio and sat down and relaxed and was admiring my beautiful flowers as I usually do so frequently and I was having a chat with Jesus and as I sat with Jesus and admiring my flowers and looking out and observing the beautiful sky and the beautiful construction of the new wing of our large facility here at Renaissance. As I admire all the beauty of my new home and I was thanking God for his wonderful blessings he has bestowed on my family and me. As I sat there admired all the beauty before me and it brought to my mind dear God I am already living in heaven here at Renaissance, and I was wondering how wonderful much more heaven will be when I get there. John Davidson GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD WE TRUST

No comments:

Post a Comment