Friday, July 20, 2012

My Toast To You Dear Hunt, I am sorry that I am not there for attending your wedding, but due to my old age and many of my health afflictions, it is better that I did not try to make the long trip there. But I will be there in spirit with you. I know the wedding will be a beautiful event that you and your bride will remember and cherish for the rest of your lives. I pray that you and your bride will have a long wonderful happy successful relationship as a Father and Mother together. I believe that you will because I understand that you both are devout Christians, that is the secret of a happy marriage. I hope that the wedding ceremony will be like a big pot of boiling water that two individuals will join hands together and become one flesh, like two pretty potatoes being put in boiling water and cooked then been mashed together like cream potatoes you can not tell one from the other. Congratulations to the beautiful bride and the handsome groom. Your Grand PA Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment