Thursday, January 14, 2010

M Fathers Day Prayer For My Renaissance Friends-2009

My Renaissance Fathers Day Prayer

Greetings to all you Fathers here at Renaissance and I wish you a Happy Fathers Day. May I ask you to take a little time and reminisce over the years and ask your self if I have been a good Father? and I am sure that you all have been a good Father, but if you come up with a negative answer, then I ask you to call your child and tell them that you love them, and make every thing right with them today. If you will do that I believe that you will have the best Fathers day that you have ever had. I have already sent my children an email this morning and telling them that I love them, and wished them a wonderful Fathers day. If some of your children come to see you today, please throw your arms around them and tell them that you love them and their families.

What a privilege it is to be a Father and love your children unconditional and be close with them here on earth especially when we get in to advanced age and living along. Thanks to all you Fathers and Mothers that you are letting me be one member of your family, I love each and every one of you. HAVE A HAPPY FATHERS DAY.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment