Thursday, September 29, 2016


 

Congratulations to Barry Ray



This is a celebration of our great boss man Barry Ray and his lovely wife they have been pride owners of this great facility Renaissance at Rome, Georgia. They are celebration their ten year annivarrs here at Renaissance and we are all celebration this with them’ we do not consider Barry as a boss man we consider him as a close friend. We have learned to love and admire what he does for us elderly occupants at Renaissance.

I remember the time that he took over ownership and I have had a good relationship with him for these ten years. I have not met his lovely wife but I know that she is a lovely lady. I have met a couple of their children on the email computer.

In knowing Barry I know that he is a leader of his family as he is a leader for us. I too know that the Ray family is all born again Christians.

John Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment