Thursday, September 15, 2016


Poor Hilary

She seams to be a lost person in bitter weeds she does not know where she is in America/ She made a speech this afternoon and she sounded so weak and I noticed that when she tried to walk up right she walked she was about to fall again. I do not believe that she had pneumonia, I do not know what her ailment is but I believe it is more serious then a pneumonia.

When she was speaking she sounded like she was canvassing for Donald Trump she was telling about all the Donald your chips and go home and take care of your over sexes husband.

Hilary, God loves you and so do I. ---John Davidson                                       stands for.


Poor Hilary she wants to be recognize for something good for publicity, but her history tells us something different, Hilary why don’t you just cash in 

No comments:

Post a Comment