Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thought For Today July 14th 2011

Thought For Today

My sincere desire


It is my sincere desire that ever one that reads this email is already a devout Christian or will read this and become a child of God. I love you and I am concern about each and every one of your lives with God.


Now is the time to establish or renew again your relationship with Jesus Christ! Time is running out and our country is about to experience things you could never have imagined. You need God in your life now!

Please know that Jesus tells us very clearly in the Bible, "Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6)

There is no other way but God wants this to be YOUR choice. The relationship you have with Jesus Christ is based on your free will. If you will ask Him to forgive you and then turn your life over to Him, Jesus will reveal Himslef to you! You are going to be AMAZED that this very powerful being is REAL and ALIVE and this is why Jesus is called "The Living God"!


If you would like to accept Jesus as the Lord of your life please sincerely pray this prayer right now.

Father, I know that I am a sinner and cannot obtain salvation in and of myself. I come to you in the name of Jesus asking that you forgive me of my sins and cleanse me from all guilt and unrighteousness.

I trust and believe that Jesus died and rose again to pay my sin penalty. I accept this free gift of salvation, and from this day forward I repent of all sin and turn my life completely over to the Lord. I thank you and praise you God for giving me a new life in Christ. Amen!

Now go and serve the Lord of Lords and King of Kings! Obey His word and trust in Him! There is NOTHING better!
John 14:21 He who has my commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD WE TRUST--John

No comments:

Post a Comment