Friday, July 22, 2011

Thpught For Today July 22nd 2011

Thought For Today

Disobedience


The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. JHN 3: 35


The bible tells us that Jesus has the whole wide world in his hands. I believe that Jesus is fed up with our wicked sinful ways that we are living our lives. I believe that he is sending us a clear message to us that he is not going to tolerate it very much longer. I know God has many ways to discipline us for our disobedience, just like my Father use to disciplined me for my disobedience and sinful ways, and it worked very well, I still remember the lessons that I learned and I am still repenting and asking God to forgive me for my daily disobedience to him.

I can see much of my reflection in my Grand Children as I observe some of their Christian actions and attitude their Christian relationship with their Savior Jesus Christ. I do not know for sure if they are all born again Christians, I pray for them every day and I really hope that they are all Christians and I am going to ask them and if any one answers to the negative then I will start preaching to them. It is so unfortunate that so many parents have quit dispelling their children and teaching them the love of Jesus, and reading the bible to them, and reading it for them selves.



He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. JHN 3: 36
GOD BLESS AMERICA --- IN GOD WE TRUST

No comments:

Post a Comment