Friday, July 1, 2011

Thought For Today July 1st 2011

Famine

Thought For Today


Famine in America


This is my prediction of America and probably the whole world, I am not a prophet I am not an economist or any other scientific educated expert, I am a common retired old man that has lived a long time on this beautiful wonderful earth that God created for us all to enjoy and praise his name. I have to say that the most of the people that now lives on earth have discharged and deleted God from all the good things in life. The political arena that should be our leaders has sold our nation to hell. Us Christian believers should be soldiers of love faith and grace and we have stood by and done nothing to stop the discretions of the Christian nation. Shame on us dear God, I do believe that Jesus has gotten so very disappointed of us and he is ready to let us know that he is in complete control of every thing that exists in the world.

I believe that if we do not repent of our wicked sinful ways and put God back in all of his Christian living places like schools churches Government buildings in our homes and right in our daily living. God got so disappointed of sin that he erased Sodium and Gomorrah off of face of earth, remember the great flood that erased all human livings except the Noah’s family.

I have observed all the discretions of so many record-breaking events all over the world and especially America and I believe that God is giving us warnings for us to us if we do not shape up and repent and change our sinful attitude and put God in our daily living affairs.


I believe that we are all ready well in to an economy depression, I see it getting worse ever week and our Government are so ignorant or so sinful, or just don’t care. Look at all the horrible events that are happing all over the world and especially to America and they call it acts of nature of God, well I believe it really is an act of God but I believe it is purposely set out by God to warn us of our wicked ways. I see a famine already being started produce and groceries have increased a large percentage in recent weeks.

What I see is, that God is going to put us on our knees and ask for mercy and his forgiveness for the way we have mistreated him. I am afraid that we are going to have a depression along with a great famine that will make the great depression of the 1930’s look like a Sunday school party in comparison. I think that it will probably last at least fifteen years to get all sinners on their knees. Than God that I will not live here on earth enough to have to endure another depression.

Let us all memorize this scripture and heed to its meaning

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2-Chr. 7:14

No comments:

Post a Comment