Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thought For Today July 21st 2011

Thought For Today

Abide in the Lord


And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Jhn-14: 16


Do you have a comforter the Holy Spirit abiding within your heart mind and soul, Jesus said to us if we will trust him and ask and he said that he would pray and ask his Father to give us a comforter. Thank God, Yes I do have a comforter the Holy Spirit that dwells within my heart mind and soul. I now depend on my comforter the Holy Spirit to lead and guide me in most ever thing that I do. I can feel the presents of the Holy Spirit as I am sitting here writing this statement to you. I hope that you can feel the presents of the Lord as you read this little thought for this morning.


If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast [them] into the fire, and they are burned. JHN-15: 6


If you do not abide in Jesus then may I suggest you should repent of your sins and turn your life to Jesus and accept him as your savior.




If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. JHN-15: 7



If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. JHN-15: 10
GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD W

No comments:

Post a Comment