Thursday, April 21, 2011

Morning prayer April 21 :2011

Dear Heavenly Father:


Heavenly father gracious God I come to you this morning thanking you for a wonderful nights rest and sleep, I come thanking you that a new day is dawning and I hope it will be a another wonderful beautiful day just like it was yesterday. I have already had a long conversation with all three of you God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, I told all of you that I am able willing to do what ever you wish for me to do today to glorify and praise your name, I am at your disposal. Thank you for your wonderful blessings that you do for me ever day and thank you for your continued blessings that you bestowed on my family. Please lead and guide me thru out the day to live within your will for me.

I ask your blessings on all of my friends and neighbors that they will have a wonderful beautiful day. I know that some of my friends have serious ailments and silliness, I lift them up to you dear God and ask you to minister to them and relieve them of all of their pain. Heavenly Father I ask these favors in the name of my savior Jesus Christ. ---AMEN

John Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment