Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thought For Today April 12 2011

Inspirational Bible Verses
The Holy Bible is full of inspirational verses that speak to the heart and encourage the soul; and has some good solid advice as well. God gave us the Bible as a roadmap to follow in this world to keep us on the right road; but also he gave us the Bible for inspiration as we travel through life. This section of our site is dedicated to God's inspiration, promises, challenges and direction that he desires for us.
The verses are assembled by topic about a variety of different things that we face everyday. So whether you need encouragement in trials and tribulation; or whether you just need to know what God has to say about a subject; get your Bible down and start reading. I believe you will find the answers you are looking for there !
Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Psalm 18:20 - The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
21 For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
Proverbs 28:20 - A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.
GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD WE TRUST

No comments:

Post a Comment