Sunday, April 24, 2011

Thought For Today Monday April 26th 2011

Thought For Today

The day after Jesus Arose from the tomb.

What did you do to celebrate the victories event of Jesus coming out of the tomb and showing him self to many proving that he was alive and that he had conquered death? Did you do something to prove to yourself and to God that you love Jesus for all the things that he has done for us in the past and what he does for us ever day now. Did you have a personal family devotional Sunday morning before going to church; if you didn’t then I believe you were relaxed in you obedience to Gods will for you. I do not want to be to critical because I know that some have to work and could not go to church and some have family responsibilities did not permit you the time to have devotional, but if you just use these excuses for not doing your obligations to God, then may God have mercy on your poor soul.

Now if you failed on these obligations yesterday, say a long prayer and ask god to forgive you, it is not to late today, but if you wait till to tomorrow it may be to late. Every one that reads this statement is in my prayers. I had a glorious day praying studying the word of God, had devoting in my room by my self, I did not go to public church, my room is my church now. I did have a couple sermons on T V and on my computer. I also had an hour sunbath in the beautiful sun, also had an hours nap in the afternoon, It don’t get any better then that. May each of you walk the path with Jesus today? GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD WE TRUST
John Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment