Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thought For Today April 13th 2011

Thought For Today


Crowns in Heaven

I do believe that there will be crowns for us in heaven the bible tells us there will be many different crowns for us both here on earth and both in eternal life in heaven. I will
Mention a few Crowns recorded crowns of righteousness, love, salvation, life, and glory, incorruptible. Apostle Paul stated that he believed that there would be a crown of righteous for him and many others in heaven.

My Interpretation dream of heaven is that we will have choices in heaven with all the sin and corruption erased. I believe that Jesus will be completely in charge that he will be king in our hearts, I believe he will be available to advise us and help us if we need any advise, I believe that we will have things to do under Jess’s supervision. I do not believe that we will have wings like an angel and fly around all day. I believe that we will know our relatives and friends, I believe that we will be able to jump and run just like we did here on earth, I believe that we will be able to choose our own home a mansion or log cabin, I believe that we can have beautiful flower garden or a vegetable garden. I believe that we will have many tabernichle to meet and praise Jesus and serve him and our heavenly Father. I believe that there will be all kind of streets lined with pearls and gold and roads and I will choose a dirt road near a crooked creek. Do you want to come live with me in my dream heaven place?

GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD WE TRUST--John


1 CR. 9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they [do it] to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
Phl 4:1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, [my] dearly beloved.
1Th 2:19 For what [is] our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? [Are] not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?
2Ti 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
Jam 1:12 Blessed [is] the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
1Pe 5:4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

No comments:

Post a Comment