Saturday, April 9, 2011

Prayer For Dorothy And Marion Mull

Dear Dorothy And Marion Mull:



Heavenly Father I come to you this evening to lift up my good friends Dorothy and Marion Mull they are sadden over the loss of Dorothy’s brother that has gone home to live with his Lord. Her brother was living far away from Dorothy’s home and their physical health is such that they do not think that it is advisable for them to make the long trip to attend the good-by services, so that further saddens them. I pray that you will strengthen them and extend to them your compassion love and help them thru their grieving journey. I know that Dorothy has been so wonderfully blessed to have had a large family ten brothers and sisters to live with her and now she is the only surviving member of this large family.

Here is a couple comforting scriptures that nay help you thru your grieving journey, may God be with you and bless the both of you.
Your Friend John Davidson

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under theheaven: 2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted, ECC. 3: 1
For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. Tim. 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment