Friday, April 8, 2011

Thought For Today April 9th 2011

Thought For Today


Does our Lord ever get irritated at us?


Do you believe that God some times gets irritated to us?

And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; John 2:15


And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.John 2:16

I believe that he gets pretty irritated at us when we are disobedient to his will for us, when we do not trust him, when we do not serve him and not praise him as our savior and master. I am surprise that he doe’s not take the whip to us and give us thirty lashes, well maybe he is doing that to us right now, when we observe all the things that is going on in our world ever day, with record breaking facilities flooding, tornados, snow storms, earthquakes, and many other things, that he may be popping his whip at us and we can not understand his warnings.

God works in many mysterious ways so we should get on our knees and praise him and thank him and repent of our sinful ways. To me our sinful nation has already surpassed Sodium and Gomorra when he destroyed them.

"if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Ch 2 7:14

GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD WE TRUST

No comments:

Post a Comment