Monday, April 4, 2011

Statement Of Forgiveness

Thought For Today



It is so often that the most of us let little insufficient things dwell in our hearts when we should for give the perpetrator and we would feel good and Christ like and God would bless you for that. When some one or some group do you some injustices it really is hard to forgive them and you can’t do it within your own sinful self, you have to have help from God. I know, because I have been there, and I believe that the most of you have been there as well.

Thank God that I do not have any trespasses against any one or any group of people in my life I have prayed and have had a lot of help from God and have forgiven ever person that I have ever wronged and ever person that has wronged me, what a glorious feeling to feel free of that sin. This is a little scripture that the bible says about forgiveness.

Matthew 6:14 - For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Matthew 18:21 - Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, until seven times: but, until seventy times seven.
Luke 17:3 - Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother tresspass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.
I hereby encourage any one that has any tresapasses against any one to repent and forgige them today.—John
GOD BLESS AMERICA---IN GOD WE TRUST

No comments:

Post a Comment