Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thought For Today Tuesday April 26th 2011

Thought For Today


Faith Hope Love;

All three of these words are very important but love is the greatest one of the three. All three of these come to us thru Jesus Christ from the cross. God loved us so much that he sent his son to die for our sins. If we had faith as much as mustard seed we could move mountains or walk on water or make pure wine out of pure water. The death of Jesus gives us hope for life in eternity. If we are a born again Christian we should have all three of these qualities, and we would have a paid ticket to heaven. If you do not have these qualities you can ask Jesus for them because he is cable and willing to receive you as a child of his.

Thank you dear God for a wonderful day, I pray that I did not do anything or say anything that was displeasing to you, if I committed any sin against you forgive me because I am sorry for them. I lift my family and friends and ask you to bless them and provide them for all there needs and give them happiness and contentment, heal their sickness according to your will for them. I ask these favors from you in the name of our savior Jesus Christ. AMEN—John Davidson

GOD BLESS AMERICA IN GOD WE TRUST

No comments:

Post a Comment